Online complaint lodgement:

Complaints regarding overgrown or unsightly properties can be lodged online via the MyIpswich portal (registration or log-in required).

If you have engaged already with the council and you didn't find a solution, we are happy to assist.

Please fill out our noise complaint surveys to help you with your problem 

© 2019 NoiseNet Pty Ltd.  ABN 40 614 578 120 

  • Grey LinkedIn Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon